Our COVID-19 policy
Now that we are phasing back into our offices we want to reassure our clients and partners that we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe working environment for our staff and visitors, and that we are continuing to deliver the highest standards of service despite the challenges we are all facing.
This policy outlines the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus, but is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional government guidance which we are frequently reviewing.
To ensure the safety of our teams we are/have:
– Carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment in line with HSE guidance and have communicated it to all staff.
– Developed cleaning, washing & hygiene procedures and clear guidance for staff around the usage of shared facilities.
– Helping people to work from home where possible, are monitoring their well-being and helping them to stay connected to the rest of the team.
– Maintaining 2m social distancing where possible and managing transmission risk where people are unable to remain 2m apart.
– Ensured staff are aware of the procedures to undertake should they feel unwell and our return to work strategy.
We are confident that our teams are on board with all that we are doing to minimise the risk of the spread of Covid-19 and that we are able to remain fully operational during this time.
Our policy on GDPR
We only collect basic personal data through our website contact us form, including name and email address.
All the personal data we obtain is located on our secure servers within the UK.
No other 3rd parties have access to your personal data. We would never pass your details on to a third party at any time.
We employ cookie technology to help log visitors to our web site
The cookies do not contain any personal information about you, You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Please note that if you do set your browser not to accept cookies many of the enhanced features may not work correctly.
When you visit this website we collect web statistics concerning your visit, which are stored in a log file.
We use Google Analytics to record visitors’ use of the site and use this information to make changes to the layout of the website and to the information in it.
Log files do not contain any personal information and we cannot use them to identify an individual user.