// Landscape & Environment
// Coventry - Head Office
With expert knowledge in urban design, architecture and landscape architecture, we are a midlands-based practice with a reputation and passion for high-quality, sustainable, and award-winning places to live and work.
Why work with us?
The landscape team offer a range of services including masterplanning, concept design, landscape and townscape assessment (LVIA/ TVIA), detailed design and technical expertise across a range of sectors such as residential, education, leisure, health, retail and public realm.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Landscape Architect with particular specialism in detailed design and delivery (RIBA stages 4-7) to join our multi-disciplinary practice.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in detailed hard and soft landscape design, seeing projects through from conceptual stages, through technical design and construction. You should be familiar with project running and management; liaising with clients and design teams; working to a budget; and familiar with costings and timescales relevant to landscape construction. The candidate will need to demonstrate the necessary range of design experience, be proficient with CAD packages and Keyscape, and have strong presentation skills.
• Working in both public and private sectors in residential, mixed-use and regeneration projects.
• Involvement in a range of tasks including landscape design, technical and construction stage drawings, NBS and on-site collaboration
• Strong design flair with attention to high-quality and meticulous outputs.
• Assisting in delivery of projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget.
• A degree or masters in Landscape Architecture, and a chartered member of the Landscape Institute in the UK.
• Technically focused with experience in detailed design and delivery, and a portfolio demonstrating experience within a Practice.
• Excellent knowledge of current legislation, construction methods, risk assessment and H&S compliance.
• Proficient in AutoCad and Keyscape, alongside Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite .
• Good interpersonal skills to both bring to the team and to develop strong client relationships and liaise with other consultants.
• A competitive Salary based on experience.
• Flexible working environment (based in head office with flexibility for remote working)
• Professional membership fees covered.
• Private healthcare package and life assurance.
• Pension and other benefits discussed at interview stage.
Please apply via e-mail with a covering letter, CV, and electronic portfolio to email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications as they are received, with the intention to appoint as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or marital status. We encourage applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants.
To apply for this job simply email us using the link below.Apply for this job