Experienced Architectural Technicians
// Coventry - Head Office
IDP are an inter-disciplinary practice with a reputation for high quality place making and environmental responsiveness through innovative design.
We are a well-respected practice in the industry with a reputation for creative thinking and delivery. We have engaging work opportunities in a wide spectrum of sectors, including residential-led masterplanning, strategic land, education, and renewable energy, as well as our involvement in design review, expert witness and academic collaboration.
Why work with us?
We offer a friendly, team-focused office environment within the city centre, a competitive salary package, training opportunities and future career development.
We have an exciting and diverse project portfolio, and with City of Culture 2021 for Coventry there are exciting new opportunities to get involved with to inspire a vibrant place to live and work.
About the role
IDP have exciting and challenging opportunities for two experienced Architectural Technicians with a background in the delivery of apartment buildings, to join our residential team, working closely with and alongside designers and other technicians in our Central office on a permanent basis.
For this role you’ll be running projects, taking care of building regulation drawings, specification packages, construction drawings, detailing and liaising with site. Residential experience is key and Revit ideal.
You will be expected to come in and hit the ground running, integrating with other members of the design and technical team to produce high-quality drawings as well as mentor and develop junior members of the project teams. Technical detailing is key in this role and excellent AutoCAD/REVIT abilities are essential.
Applicants must have relevant UK project experience working within a similar role, along with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- HNC /ONC or equivalent architectural qualification
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience leading construction projects for medium to large private developers
- Ability to work autonomously
- Skilled in communicating with Clients/Contractors
- REVIT and AutoCAD proficient
- Ability to work as part of a team
- In depth knowledge of UK Building Regs / UK construction methodology
- Demonstrate high level of detailing knowledge with attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
To apply for this job simply email us using the link below.Apply for this job