Administrative Assistant (Part time)
// Urban Design & Masterplanning
// Coventry - Head Office
IDP are an award-winning multidisciplinary design practice based in the centre of Coventry, we specialise in architecture, urban design and landscape architecture and work on a number of exciting projects throughout the UK.
Why work with us?
We offer a friendly, team-focused office environment within the city centre, a competitive salary package, training opportunities and future career development.
About the role
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic and friendly person to support our architectural teams with business administration duties. The individual will work within our business admin team to support with the efficient running of the office and will also be the main point of contact for all customer-facing interaction.
The role requires someone with good communication skills who can multitask, adapt quickly to new challenges, and respond to tight deadlines; skills requirement includes:
• strong organisational skills
• ability to multi-task
• quick to learn new things
• flexible & adaptable
• analytical thinking skills
• the ability to use your initiative
• to be thorough and pay attention to detail
• good time management
• able to prioritise workload
Duties will include:
• Accurate and timely issue of invoices across 3 business sectors
• Updating of client portals/completion of new supplier and H&S forms
• Using Emapsite to locate and purchase OS maps
• Supporting with generation of social media content
• Supporting with some HR and H&S tasks
• Supporting with events organisation
• Supporting with the completion of tender documents
• Supporting with the collation of information for RIBA Benchmarking
• Supporting with the organisation of CPD’s
• Booking travel/accommodation
• Answering phones
• Stamping in & issuing out post
• Booking meeting rooms/pool cars
• Client-facing / welcoming visitors
Salary: £20,000.00-£28,000.00 per year (pro rata)
• Staff pension scheme
• Staff healthcare plan
• Death in service insurance
• On-site parking
• Monday to Friday 4-6 hours per day
• Office experience preferential / fluent using MS Office
Please apply via e-mail with a covering letter & CV, using the link below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or marital status. We encourage applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants.
To apply for this job simply email us using the link below.Apply for this job