Urban Design Assistant
// Urban Design & Masterplanning
// Coventry - Head Office
IDP is an award-winning multi-disciplinary design practice based in the midlands, we have a strong reputation for the successful delivery of regeneration and masterplan projects in line with our ethos; placemaking for life.
Why work with us?
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, collaborative practice with an open working environment.
We place emphasis on providing and fostering a positive environment for the development of our staff.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Urban Design Assistant to join our team. This is an opportunity for a keen individual to flourish in a design led environment and play a significant role in contributing to our urban design outputs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Architecture with the desire to progress towards a masters in Urban Design.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Advanced levels of Adobe Suite skills, SketchUp and AutoCAD
- Excellent graphic, hand drawing and presentation skills and a strong eye for detail
- Confidence, be a proactive and highly organised team player with an eagerness to learn and develop a career in urban design.
To apply for this job simply email us using the link below.Apply for this job